Woody Allen once said that “80 percent of success is showing up.” And whatever you may think of the controversial comedian-director, he’s onto something there when it comes to winning new business. If you offer a solution to someone’s problem and are standing right in front of that person, you have a far better shot of getting the…
“How does it feel to want?”…a question I recall being asked as a young girl growing up in a household with a single mom. It was truly a reflection of the times when money and our culture held much in constraint, when information did not flow as easily. Today, what you want, you can get.…
- Broadreach Earns MPRC Golden Arrows for Outstanding Public Affairs, Media Relations and Event Services
- How to Maximize Your Online Newsroom
- Linda Varrell Quoted in Mainebiz
- Commentary: Looking back on a year of uncertainty and upheaval
- Putting together your business’ end-of-year messaging? Be mindful of visuals.