Today’s media landscape is varied and complex.
If a reporter called your organization tomorrow to ask for information or schedule an interview, would you know how to respond?
We offer media training to help organizations learn the fundamentals of media relations, understand and navigate the current state of media, and be better prepared to respond to opportunities and situations as they arise.
Our media training sessions are led by Broadreach President Linda Varrell and Vice President Jason Sulham, who provide high-profile strategic communications and crisis communications services to some of New England’s most prominent businesses and organizations.
Participants will leave with industry insights, a packet of media training tips, and most importantly – confidence in communicating with the media.
Our workshops include:
- An initial assessment of participants’ comforts and areas of concern in speaking with the media
- A crash course in the current state of local, national, and international media
- Examples of interview best practices – and pitfalls to avoid
- Real-world scenario planning
- An introduction to crisis communications