Brand Development, launch, and visibility for Beacon at Gateway luxury apartments
Brand Development and Visibility
- Develop a brand that would integrate a luxury apartment complex into the Southern Maine community while capturing the value promise
- Create brand messaging and assets that convincingly introduced the concept to an unfamiliar market
- Position and market the community among priority audiences as the optimal housing choice in the region
- Conducted extensive research into community connections to incorporate into the brand’s name
- Developed brand messaging to further position Beacon at Gateway as an optimal living community
- Implemented an earned media strategy that leveraged the ground-breaking ceremony
- Crafted a digital ad campaign for the 25-34 year-old target demographic in addition to the earned media strategy. Later retargeted the audience in response to interest among older adults.
- 100% leasing of available apartments
- Established a brand name connected to the history of the community, a symboliclogo, andcompelling messaging
- Effectively introduced the client’s luxury apartment community concept to a regional audience via a ground-breaking ceremony which garnered 7 stories in target media outlets with a combined reach of 653,000
- Implemented a digital ad campaign that generated over 10,000 website sessions and 180 contact forms over 3 months
- Client is now planning additional communities in Maine due to the success of this first project.